Monday 13 January 2014

Dear Readers

Though I haven't posted up many of my own recipes, I like to think I still have a productive role in this blog by editing the recipe posts, as well as the personal ones. Editing is much like eating. The cook produces the dish, and the eater consumes it before critiquing it and offering up their opinion on what could be improved.

Similarly, the editor reads over work that's already been produced by the writers, before polishing it up and offering up their opinion on what could be improved on. The editor would be out of a job without the writers though. Jeff, Linda, and Saba have all provided this blog with their own favourite recipes, and even their own recipes. And with a team like the one I have, I can say that  I'm proud to be this blog's resident editor in chief :D

Image taken from here

0 comments:

Post a Comment