Tuesday 7 January 2014

My Point of View

Hi Everyone,

As Saba has stated this blog is part of our assignment where we had to in cooperate a common interest of all group members, which happen to be baking and cooking from different cultures.  

I personally have always enjoyed baking sweets over making savory foods. There is something about combining different ingredients together to create something which may not looks nice but taste delicious!!

I started getting into baking about 1.5 years ago, making sweets for my family who have been and still are my guinea pigs, in particular my 2 brothers =D.

I now have more confidence in my abilities to bake for family functions such as my nephew's birthday party through my creations of 3 different types of cupcakes to making chocolate balls as presents for friends. 

I hope this has given a little insight to who I am and hope through this blog you will see the growth of me being a baker. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment